Welcome to WatchTalkForum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Tom

Has any one had this problem?

I've always wanted a divers watch and decided to get an Invicta 9307. I really like the look and feel of it however I'm having an odd problem. I first noticed it the day after I got it and found the date was wrong. This happened on a few occasions, I attributed it to setting the date at the wrong time, however after seeing it change a day one time, the next and then one again I became suspicious. While at dinner with some friends, I looked at the time and found that it was over 20 minutes slow. When I looked closer, I noticed the crown was pulled out. On other occasions since, I have found the crown pulled out either one or two clicks. Seems that when I put my hand in my pocket, the crown catches on the edge of my pants and pulls the crown out. If it would only pull it out one click, I could live with it but when it pulls it out two clicks the watch stops and I have no idea what time it is.

Has anyone ever had this problem and are there any solutions ?

Thanks a lot.

I noticed my crown tends to dig into my hand as well. I guess I could wear it on my other wrist but that would feel so wrong. I did loosen the bracelet a bit, I didn't pull the crown out.