Sign in to follow this  
macdon

My favorite 3 watches from the Baselworld

I'm kind of only interested in few specific brands, so i picked up three my best favorite 3 watches from the Baselworld Show.  Actually, it is virtually impossible to come up with just three, as there are so many watches in this show. But i really appreciate the design and color combination. Here are three watches.

Rolex Sea-Dweller 4000

Rolex20140412111015_zpsb1af2973.png
Case: 904L stainless steel, 40 mm in diameter, helium escape valve, screw-down crown, unidirectional rotating bezel with Cerachrom bezel, guaranteed water-resistant to 1,220 meters (4,000 feet)

Movement: Calibre 3135, in-house developed and manufactured, self-winding, COSC certified, 28,800 vph (4Hz), 31 jewels, 48-hour power reserve, Parachrom hairspring, Breguet overcoil, large balance wheel with variable inertia screws, regulating via four gold Microstella nuts

Bracelet: Oyster three-piece bracelet with solid links, 904L stainless steel, satin-finished, polished edges, Oysterlock folding safety clasp, Rolex Glidelock extension system (20 mm in increments of 2 mm), Fliplock extension link (26 mm)

Omega Speedmaster Professional Apollo 11 45th Anniversary  

omega20140412110806_zpsedbe9ea4.png
Caliber: Omega 1861
Famous manual-winding chronograph movement that was worn on the Moon.
Rhodium-plated finish. Power reserve: 48 hours
Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
Case: Titanium - Sedna Gold
Bracelet: Leather strap
Dial: Grey
Water resistant: 5 bar(50 metres / 167 feet)

Tudor Unveils New Edition of Heritage Black Bay

Tudor20140412110604_zps68d082ff.png

41 mm steel case with polished and satin finish
Unidirectional rotatable steel bezel, matt burgundy red disc
Self-winding mechanical movement, TUDOR calibre 2824(Total diameter: 26 mm; Height: 4.60 mm; Jewels: 25 Frequency: 28,800 vibrations/hour; Power reserve: ~38 hours)
Power reserve of approximately 38 hours
Screw-down winding crown in steel with burgundy red insert and engraved with the TUDOR rose
Domed sapphire crystal
Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
Aged leather strap with folding clasp and safety catch
Size: Case Diameter: 42 mm