Sign in to follow this  
Demi

My time in Unalaska, AK

I've been sent to Unalaska, AK (Most of you might know Dutch Harbor) for an export business by my company.

Wore my favorite GW3000 and packed my GW5610 negative display in my suitcase to this remote island between Japan and Alaska.

There's really nothing to do here during off-time due to bad weather. There's a gym (long work hours make it difficult to go), one safeway, one key bank, and a few bars and restaurants. The island does offer great scenery when weather is nice.

I've always wanted a brand spanking new frogman man for a long time so I finally pulled the trigger weeks ago. It hasn't left my wrist since I put it on.

I bumped into a G collector where I conduct export business and I ended up selling my GW300bb-1a and GW5610 negative display for a reasonable price. I didn't want to let go of my GW3000 but it started collecting dust ever since I got the frogman. lol.

I've attached photos. Hope you all enjoy. Internet is very slow that I can only upload a few.

20150331160916_adlbwbu3cwm.jpg

20150331160932_senev3c4cip.jpg

20150331160955_wwagr4po3on.jpg

20150331161019_zqkofbbpvql.jpg