Sign in to follow this  
watcher001

Consultation on Glashutte Original

I know that Glashutte Original PANO has always been mentioned by people, so I am confused that is PANO the most iconic series of GO? Is SENATOR not as good as PANO?

PANOMATIC DATE and SENATOR PANORAMA DATE WITH MOON, which one is more worth buying?

I prefer the dial of SENATOR, but consider that the eccentric hours and minutes display of PANO is really charming, so I can not make a decision between them. As for SENATOR POWER RESERVE, its moonphase and power reserve indicator are nice, but it has no date display, and its price is cheaper, how about this watch? Is it worth buying?

I sincerely hope that you could give me some suggestions, I would appreciate that.

The biggest characteristic of Senator is durable, which one you should choose depends on your preference.

I also agree that the design of Senator Panorama date with Moon is pretty good.

If you choose Pano, I think you should make a choice between Pano Reserve and Pano Matic Lunar.

As for the Senator, you have to make sure that whether you need the power reserve indicator or not.

I think the large calendar display of GO is worth buying, and the design of its dial(moonphase+large calendar dispaly) is good.  

The biggest characteristic of Senator is durable, which one you should choose depends on your preference.
I also agree that the design of Senator Panorama date with Moon is pretty good.
If you wanna buy Pano series, I think you should make a choice between Pano Reserve and Pano Matic Lunar.
As for the Senator, you have to make sure that whether you need the power reserve indicator or not.
I think the large calendar display of GO is worth buying, and the design of its dial(moonphase+large calendar dispaly) is good.  

Thanks for your suggestions. I have searched related imformation on the Internet, and I think PanoReserve is extremely good, but I still can not make a desicion. I hope that I could bring one of them(PanoReserve, PanoMaticLunar, Senator Panorama date with Moon) home quickly.

If you like hand-wound, get the PanoReserve, if you like automatic winding or moonphase, get the PanoMaticLunar.

However, I advise you that you should consider that carefully. You had better to try the watches on in the store and then make the desicion.

If you like hand-wound, get the PanoReserve, if you like automatic winding or moonphase, get the PanoMaticLunar.
However, I advise you that you should consider that carefully. You had better to try the watches on in the store and then make the desicion.

In fact, I have watched the watches in the store for many times, but I still can not make a desicion. At the beginning, I just wanna buy Pano series, but after I had appreciated Senator Panorama date with Moon in the store, I think its dial is very beautiful, and I prefer hand-wound and moonphase, so I am in a dilemma again.

In fact, I have watched the watches in the store for many times, but I still can not make a desicion. At the beginning, I just wanna buy Pano series, but after I had appreciated Senator Panorama date with Moon in the store, I think its dial is very beautiful, and I prefer hand-wound and moonphase, so I am in a dilemma again.

I had the same thought as you before, but there are two key points of hand-wound for me:
1. Beautiful movement.
2. I know that I will not always wear the watch to go outside, so if I just wear my watch and stay at home, automatic winding will be troublesome for me.