Sign in to follow this  
timezinelard

Longines question on thickness

Hello all! Ive been looking around for my next watch and im a classical type guy and im looking for... something classic yet a complex movement and needs to have at least a moon phase. After searching im deff leaning towards getting something in the Longines master collection in particular the Retrograde L2.738.4.51.6 - The Longines Master Collection - Watchmaking Tradition - Watches - Longines Swiss Watchmakers since 1832 or this one (not sure of the name) L2.673.4.78.6 - The Longines Master Collection - Watchmaking Tradition - Watches - Longines Swiss Watchmakers since 1832.. Now my question is i have smaller wrists and i can pull off 40 to 43mm diameter at the most, now how thick are these watches? I feel like ive been searching and havent gotten an answer anywhere! They dont look to thick but i fee like anything over 12mm is to "tall" i wanna say and starts to feel to big on my wrist.

Please if anyone has any info of how thick these bad boys are please respond! Also while im here if to choose between the 2 which would you pick?