Sign in to follow this  
Heber

Hello Bremont Forum from New Member

As a new member, just like to introduce myself. Began looking at the Bremont brand recently and like their design/styles. I presently own a few Breitlings and a couple of the Omega Speedmasters so you can tell I like the aviation/space themed designs.

I hope to learn more here about the Bremont MB II and Solo models as one of these could be my next purchase. Also hope to get to an AD sometime soon to see these pieces first hand (there aren't any Bremont ADs in my area). In the meantime, keep the informative posts coming

20150421191627_ihwjwscfkvr.gif

Thanks,

Terry

Hey Terry!

Welcome to the Bremont Forum! Amazing watches!! We are authorized dealers for Bremont so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! Looking forward to your future posts!

Anna :)

Hi Anna,

Thanks for the welcome. There is something you may be able to help me with assuming you have the pieces to handle. Can you tell me the case thickness of both the MB II and Solo models? I haven't been able to find anything on this in the discussions.

Looking forward to learning more about Bremont!

Thanks,

Terry

I hope you are going to be ready to buy once you get a chance to see them in person! I first tried all of the Bremont models over a year ago and still can't get the MBII out of my head. I am on a mission to finally get one as soon as I finish the de-cluttering of my watch box. The Bremont will complement your Breitlings and Speedmasters well!

Welcome Terry. I had the same question re:the Solo. It looks about 13-14mm at a guess but i cant get a hard number for it. the MB II unless i'm very much mistaken is 16mm.