Sign in to follow this  
28A

The First Webinar from Adam (HOROLOGIST007) - The Beginning Of The Wristwatch.

So after helping out with uploading the second Webinar, Adam sent me the link to the first one. It took about 6 and a half hours but it finally uploaded to YouTube.

I haven't had a chance yet today to watch this one, but I will later tonight. I'm sure it'll be very interesting as the beginnings of wrist watches / trench watches is something a few of us here are very interested in.

Again, if it doesn't play for you guys because for some reason it's set on private, let me know and i'll adjust it. It should be set to public though.. we'll see how we go!

I figured i'd help out and get these both up on YouTube as the previous method of viewing just didn't work.. so now we all can enjoy these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpLK...ature=youtu.be

Did you try and view it off the original website it was hosted on? I found the file but it just sat and "buffered" and then crashed. I can't imagine why.. this video was 1.8gb.. can't see why it wouldn't work at all.. haha.

It just wasn't hosted very well, so when I tried to view it originally and got the shits because it wasn't working and I couldn't figure their way out.. I just knew that I could help and do something about it.. and make it easier for everyone else.

So here we are haha.

No worries Adam! Happy to help out. I noticed the volume was funny for a few minutes but then it went all good. Was really interesting too some great stuff in there.

Also I felt like I was watching a uni lecture haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hhfyaqyjz4k.png

Originally Posted by 28A

szgz4eoyza1.png

No worries Adam! Happy to help out. I noticed the volume was funny for a few minutes but then it went all good. Was really interesting too some great stuff in there.

Also I felt like I was watching a uni lecture haha.

Cool.

I am also listening to it.

I never heard myself before

adam

I couldn't listen to myself I don't think. Glad your enjoying it mate! I hope everyone else does too, took all day to upload it.

hhfyaqyjz4k.png

Originally Posted by 28A

szgz4eoyza1.png

I couldn't listen to myself I don't think. Glad your enjoying it mate! I hope everyone else does too, took all day to upload it.

Over 200 people I know have listened to it.

For a webinar, that is pretty good.

Thanks again

adam

That's really cool. Id never heard of webinars prior to these but they were really interesting. I enjoyed both of them. Great info and pictures.