Sign in to follow this  
catcpo

Help with my search requested

Hi all, I'm searching for a Fortis B42 Cosmonaut Chronograph but the Lemania 5100 Titanium LE version - 644.27.142 , ideally complete with the cosmonaut zipper package. As there was only 500 of these, it may take a while to find one, so if any of you Fortis fans happen to see one for sale in your trawls thru the 'net, please let me know. :thanks

Hello there, I know of a web retailer that has that particular watch listed on their website. I have personally used them myself for a Fortis Cosmonauts Lemania 5100 around 2 years ago.

Anyway, try e-mailing them first please before you do anything!!!. Their website is www.watchesplanet.com and they have the watch you want listed under the limited editions section of the Fortis brand.

Good Luck and hope this helps!!

Ramy

Thanks for that one. They are a watch broker like a number of others such as Redfingerprint and they can be usefull contacts. I've emailed them to see if they can actually lay their hands on one.

I've found another broker in Kuala Lumpur that lists one for $3200! so I'm trying to get an acquaintance who is in K.L. at the moment to check that one out as well.

Fingers crossed!

20150422201614_aapohxzmkng.gif

Wow 3200 is a very very good price assuming it is brand new!!!. Good luck and let me know how it goes!!!. I'll wait for you to get yours and then maybe I'll try to pick one up as well..

Let me know how it goes!!

Take care

Ramy

hey....guys..

i was shopping around yesterday...and guess what i found this...

the prices are in singapore dollars and before discount....i m not too sure..how much is the discount..

well then hope it'll help...

20150422201615_mfhvddrr31w.gif

Thanks for posting !!

But alas that looks to me like one of the newer 7750 limited edition chronographs not the one Geoff is looking for.

Let us know if you come across any more!

oh....thats not the same model :oops:

sorry i didnt know that....

oh yah the discount is about 28 percent....some places in singapore could give more then that....

20150422201615_agmjdhdkscj.gif