Sign in to follow this  
Maaria

Help identifying Ladies Cartier watch

Hi!

just received this watch and I am trying to find out a little bit about it, without much luck unfortunately. Does anyone recognize the model? It would be great if I could get some feedback regarding original price and second hand worth. Many thanks!

This forum has a policy of not providing valuations. That aside, i dont see anything wrong with it but i am not familiar with this model at all. The "Must de" means it is from a junior line of Cartier (as opposed to just "Cartier"), but sadly that is all the information i know. I would recommend you to go to your local cartier boutique.

Bud is correct in trying to avoid valuations. I am in a hurry and need to leave the house but I'll leave you with two links of similar watches which should give you some more information:

Cartier Must de Cartier Round 18k - Watches Catalog - Xupes

and

Gold Plated Must de Cartier Round Watch 1800-1 | eBay

Must de Cartier watches often lack specific names for models. If you want further information you can send the watch off to Cartier and they can provide you with the information they have about the watch. Such as when it was made, when it was sold etc.