Sign in to follow this  
Evang10

Comparison between two cartier watches

I was wondering what some of you guys thought about the "Cartier de calibre" watch and the "cartier roadster large" watch, design wise compare and contrast and which do u think is the better looking watch more blingy(if u think so) and which jumps out more that is catches your eye more.

For me its a hard choice cause i believe carter designs all their watches with the utmost attention and detail. but even though i own a roadster i would give the edge to the calibre simply cause i believe its just muchore detailing with that case than the roadster i am actually looking to pick one up with a white face ss braclet.

I'd love to hear your opinions.

The Calibre comes out overwhelmingly on top.

I would say that the Roadster is more 'blingy' if that is something that is important to you.

Both in terms of movement and design the Calibre de Cartier is certainly what I would choose.

I dont like the Roadster at all. I saw them in person this week at a Cartier AD and the crown+cyclops design is something I can never get over. The Cartier that grabbed me the most was the new XL Ronde Solo automatic. At 42mm and and nice slim clean case, it was stunning and oh I wouldve grabbed it right there if I could afford it. Definitely worth checking out IMO.

Caliber de Cartier was nice as well, way too pricey for me, but it looked pretty good.