Sign in to follow this  
MCV

Review of Tudor Black Bay

I have been lurking for awhile. I want a nice watch and have been going back and forth between buying a Rolex submariner, yacht mans or a tudor black bay or pelagos.

I really like the understated "brand" elegance of Tudor.

Your review was an enjoyable read. thank you.

Thanks. You didn't talk much about the fabric strap nor posted pics. I think it looks best on it, especially since there's none like it.

Tudor uses "self winding" on most of their watches, not just this. But better than "automatic".

But very enjoyable read. Thank you sir!

I absolutely love this watch on the leather, the rose gold hands and markers, the snowflak hour hand, the gorgeous red bezel really adds something to my sports Rolex lineup. However I am worried that if I pull the (pretty easy since it is under $3k) trigger will I want to take off my new Rolexes for it? I'm sure it will pass but right now I feel like such a winner in my Rollies and I'm not sure I'm mature enough to enjoy a new Tudor. THAT SAID I do love my older Tudor Date-Day that has a Rolex Crown and caseback. Something about knowing that logo is on my watch gives me the magic I crave. I'm sure I'll cave sooner or later and enjoy the hell out of it...