Sign in to follow this  
sturgeon123456

For People That Have Multiple Watches.....

All get worn none are "laid up." All get worn on a weekly rotation and I would hope some go up in value but that is not the purpose of ownership or in anyway affects their wearing.

1. I was gifted a Burberry watch for being Godmother to my nephew & I don't wear that one often. Is too small for my failing eyes. Although sometimes if I'm really dressed up I'll wear it.

2. Nothing put away for a rainy day.

3. Both my Rolex get worn equally. Usually I find I wear them on alternate days & match them up to what I'm wearing. It seems doable with only 2. I'm planning on keeping the same habits with a 3rd.

Edited to add: I have a cast on my left arm & not able to wear any of my watches. I can barely squeeze the DJ on my right wrist, but too uncomfortable, so I don't bother. I am able to wear my Sub but since I'm right handed, I'm catching the watch on a lot of different things & so the watch is pulled from my wrist which is not only a pain in the a$$ but also painful on my wrist. So...I'm REALLY missing my watches. :-(