Sign in to follow this  
lightspire

Rubber B Review: Quality Straps - Quality Company

Overview: I've worn my Rubber B with the Tang Buckle everyday for over a year.

Fit: Strap fits tight against the watch seamlessly via solid inserts contained within the strap itself.

Finish: Black starts off matte but after a while it gets a nice patina that matches the watch beautifully.

Quality: Smooth thick "vulcanized rubber provides superior resistance to damage and is flexible and strong.

Comfort: Excellent all-day comfort for any kind of activity.

Durability: Time will tell but after one year of daily wear the strap is in great condition - no defects, tears, smells, or allergic reactions.

Comparison: Omega SMP black rubber strap lasted only 1 year of constant use before tears through the tang holes required full replacement.

Company: They stand behind their products and guarantee. I have spoken with them on a couple of occasions and they have been been both helpful and prompt in their response and resolution of my concerns.

Conclusion: I would highly recommend RubberB! To Benjamin, Thank you!

although i will be parting with my dssd, i can say that the rubber-b is the best rubber strap i've ever worn on any watch. its hard to justify $250 for a rubber band but this one does get closer to accomplishing just that.

Hi Sam -

Thanks for the kind words. It's definitely the go-to strap for the summer. I kind of like the bling of the PCLs though.

chuckle.gif

It's a perfect complement to the Deep Sea - well done!

Thanks for all the pictures guys! I wanted a Rubber B for my SD because I spend soo much time in the Ocean.

I never realized/thought about a Rubber B on a Daytona -- amazing. Now you have me thinking about a Daytona!

I hate this place...too many enablers!

Still have the RubberB for DSSD... But now that I have added some volume to the wrist, I can't get it to fit right :(

Today picked up the glidelock version for the Sub C...

qypu6u8e.jpg

Just fitted this Rubber B strap to my GMT Ceramic. It's the one with the green highlight stripe to match the GMT hand. I think the look and feel are so much better than the original 'blingy' Rolex bracelet. Great product and customer service. They also tell me more stripe color options will be coming soon...