Sign in to follow this  
Paracentesis

Chronograph?

1. Omega Speedy Pro

2. Zenith El Primero

3. Daytona

4. Other (please specify)

OK, so currently no chrono in my box. Had a look at a limited-edition El Primero yesterday, and was seriously impressed. Which chronograph would you choose, and why?

TIA.

I've already purchased my first and second choice:

1. Daytona - Because it is a Rolex and its a Daytona. Besides I like the way it looks.

2. IWC Pilot Chronograph - I was looking for something on a strap and it was in Rose Gold. Just something that made me smile when I put it on. It still makes me smile.

3. Zenith El Primero - I don't have it currently but I sure wouldn't mind getting one. I think it looks amazing.

I have a few chronos in my collection ATM, including a 116520 Daytona with in house movement as well as a 3570.50 Speedy Pro. IMO they have their place in every WIS's collection.

I would like to add a Zenith in the near future as the El Priemo movement is the grandfather of all chronos.... I think

chuckle.gif

I have recently tried on the Striking 10th and the New Vintage 1969 in the same tri-colour sub dial combo. Loved them both and still don't know which one I want. If I can get a good deal, I'd probably go with the New Vintage 1969 as it is a "more unusual" looking piece

chuckle.gif

chuckle.gif

Either Tudor Chrono (I was thinking of old one, but Heritage, why not?) or legendary Speedy Pro. I had Moonwatch some time ago, and it`s really amazing timepiece, with unmistakable quality and fantastic history.

I voted for the classic Omega Speed Master Pro.

But if money was no object I would be seriously tempted with a Lange & Sohne Datograph and probably the best looking movement that is currently on the market.

Or how about a vintage Heuer Carrera?