Sign in to follow this  
engin33r

If Rolex is your most favorite watch brand...

..what is your second most favorite brand?

As for myself, I have a tag calibre 5 on strap and an Omega PO. But recently I've been toying with the idea of adding an AP to my collection. So as it stands now AP is my second most favorite brand, though I don't have one yet...

dummy.gif

dummy.gif

dummy.gif

I love Rolex but I also love Patek. The only reason I don't have a Patek is because I cannot afford one right now at this point in my life.

If money were no object I would collect Patek and Rolex. I do however quite like some AP too and would love a RO 15400 and a ROC.

Financially, if I were to delve into either the Patek or AP brands it would be for a AP 15400as this is somewhat affordable from these 2.

Edit: I must admit that when I pressed send on this message and then saw Adam's I thought to myself I must be going mad the fact I had gone blank on Tudor when typing this message. Actually I really love the BB Blue and THC Blue and see these in my future also. I think they are 2 great watches and the BBB is actually honestly on my list before the AP 15400, I refer to earlier in this post. I think it's a terrific watch.

Rolex is actually not my favorite brand although I love them, my personal ranking would be Patek, ALS, AP, Rolex, JLC, Vacheron, and Omega. Also a huge fan of Journe and Laurent Ferrier as far as independents go.

Oddly there are very few brands where I like more than maybe 1 or 2 models. I guess besides Rolex, I probably respect JLC and like most of their range.

Obviously the big 3 of AP, PP, and VC have to be on my list due to respect to their heritage.