Sign in to follow this  
Callummcs

Thoughts on this Hublot?

Hi all ,

Been looking over the last few weeks for a new watch to add to my collection. Nothing over the top or mind blowingly expensive. I currently have a Rolex and an Omega and fancied something a little different this time.

I came across this Hublot a few days ago and I have to admit I really like it.

I know Hublot gets a fair amount I stick on here and that some of their models are way over the top but I liked this one.

It's a 40mm so it won't take over my entire arm.

Any thoughts, both positive and negative would be appreciated.

I dislike hublot for a plethora of reasons but some pieces are at least good looking. This ain't one of them. As mentioned above the breguet xx blows this out of the water IMHO.

Not a huge fan of the brand, like many others. And really do not like that one, too busy. Depends on the cost, but have to imagine that there is a GP or GO or something else out there for compeer able $ that is a better example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say I like this model, it's far less offensive than some of the other models I've seen, if you like it I would pull the trigger!

Buy the watch because YOU like it, not because people on a forum like it or not.

Well the feedback certainly isn't what I had hoped for lol

I personally like the watch and it adds something different to my current collection.

It really isn't as bad as some of you are making out. Maybe just a bad picture, or maybe the hatred of Hublot really does run that deep ! Lol

I think I am going to go for it. This model does come with the dial with numbers like in the picture or without numbers and just stick bars. I personally prefer the numbers.