Sign in to follow this  
ROLEX4EvEr

Any Children watch suggestions?

I want to buy my son a watch, But wanted to see what the forum has purchased there child for a wrist watch. My son is only 2 yrs old but I want to get him something nice but so far the internet doesn't have anything nice.

I was looking for some kids' sized swatch automatics the other day, but all they seem to make in the smaller sizes are quartz. :( They might be old enough to wear a ladies' sized watch if I can find something in unisex colors.

Check out Swatch. They have a good selection for both boys & girls. I bought my neice who's 2.5 & my nephew 5, Swatch. I think Timex has some too of various characters. I've seen them at Walmart.

Have fun with this. Make sure you take a pic while he is co-operating & wearing it for you. Lol.

I got my Son who is three now a Thomas and Friends watch. He is obsessed with all things Thomas and trains. He also has taken a liking to my watches but knows he can't wear them yet as his wrists are too small. He really likes my Submariner and BLNR because of the rotating bezels.

My kid is into Lego, so I got him a Boba Fett version of the Lego watch. Pretty cool with an articulated lego bracelet that you can add/subtract links from, as well as a rotating lego bezel. Sometimes he'll bling it up with lego pieces from other stuff he's building.

I think analogue watches are great for kids, my son was a quick study on learning to tell time once he had a watch to be interested in, and to gauge the countdown to bedtime!

I was looking at an old watch I bought when i was in my 20's from a yard sale I believe. Now that I've been hanging out hear, I've come to learn it is a known watch, called a "Boctok", diver, blue dial, a Russian made mechanical in house movement watch, 17 jewels. I couldn't believe I used to wear it- its so friggin small, its got to be 30mm. I was reading somewhere that they are starting to be collected but are very affordable. It has a bright blue dial with red numbers on bezel. It would make a cool "kids" watch i think. If anyone is interested I will post a pic of it.