Sign in to follow this  
QueueCumber

I just reaquired this piece after around 28 to 29 years

Nice! The Swatch case guards were definitely a key accessory. Had two of them: one with the rubber bracelet and the other had a stopwatch complication + stretch bracelet.

Brings back fond memories...thanks for posting. :)

Hehe, thanks guys! It actually took me awhile to remember which one I had. I knew it was see-thru, but initially bid and bought the wrong one, which I realized quickly after I received it. Then I managed to hunt the correct one down. So I actually have two pieces from around the same period, but I only had one of them back in the day.

Here is the other one I ordered by mistake (known as the Jellyfish model).

AEF54605-1EC5-4F94-91F6-08362687F232.jpg

I also found the Mickey Mouse watch, and won it on Ebay, that is the same type as the first watch I ever put on my wrist! It should be here any day. I wish I could remember all the electronic game watches I had. I wouldn't mind picking up a few of those. Pacman, etc.

The Mickey Mouse watch must have been one of my parent's watches, or they must have bought it for someone as a present and forgot to give it to the person. It was sitting in the attic of our house and I found it when I was around 5 while snooping around. I thought it was broken because I didn't know you had to wind them, but I sill wore it. I was fascinated by it. It was like finding buried treasure!

Can I join... I actually never sold or gifted mine :)...

The ultimate sport ambassador watch by Swatch... when Richard Mille's Yohan Blake and Hublot's Usain Bolt were li'l kids. My grail Michael Johnson with photo finish bracelet.

clap.gif