Sign in to follow this  
Flyback

Sinn's new HQ (2016)

Sinn Spezialuhren moves into new company headquarters - Relocation from Frankfurt to Frankfurt

Sinn Spezialuhren to move to new headquarters at end of 2016

20150727181155_0xkfs3nviug.jpg

From the end of 2016, Sinn Spezialuhren will have a new address – at Wilhelm-Fay-Strasse 21 in 65936 Frankfurt. The manufacturer of high-quality mechanical watches is set to move its headquarters from Rödelheim in Frankfurt to the neighbouring district of Sossenheim. In addition to the production of high-quality timepieces, the location will be focused on direct sales from a dedicated showroom, as well as customer service tasks.

Occupying an area of approximately 7,000 square metres, the new property is a symbol of the company’s prosperity in recent years. Both at home and abroad, Sinn Spezialuhren has recorded a positive and stable growth rate. With the move, the watch manufacturer aims to continue this development and secure a foothold for the company on a basis that’s fit for the future.

The company will thus swap the 1,950 square metres currently at its disposal for 4,650 square metres, thus enabling the expansion of assembly and production areas and, in turn, an increased level of vertical integration. Larger showrooms for direct watch sales and the continuation of personal customer service will also be possible on the new premises.

Complete with mezzanine and roof terrace, the two-and-a-half-storey building shelters an atrium with a glass roof, offering the ideal location for company presentations and guided tours. The building itself meets the strict requirements of the German Energy-Saving Ordinance (EnEV2014), with levels significantly below the legal limits. A total of 75 parking spaces are available to customers and staff, and the new headquarters are extremely easy to reach, both by car and public transport.

The relocation of the company also means that its current headquarters in Rödelheim will be vacated. Despite this, two company-owned points of contact will remain in the vicinity, offering direct sales and customer service. After all, Sinn Spezialuhren has been operating its very own branch in Frankfurt’s Römerberg building since May 2015.

20150727181201_iapllr3ybo4.jpg

Looks like a nice building. With all the Sinn watches I have purchased over the years, I think my name should be etched in the front glass doors or at least have a marker of some sort with my name on it :)