Sign in to follow this  
wyiuesdf

Goodness! Look at the size of that bubble!

Bubbles in the Hydro watches are fairly common. There is a lot of debate whether or not it is an "issue". I've had three hydros now, one being a Bell & Ross. It had a bubble about the same size as yours. Moved around and eventually went away. There is some correlation to pressure, temp etc. But I don't know exactly why. I do know, however, the consensus is it is not damage, nor damaging to the watch, but it bothers some and they have it repaired. I'd give it a bit of time and see if it gets absorbed. If not, and it bothers you, then give Watchbuys a call.

This post has a great explanation: Oil bubble . It's also the reason why I prefer to store my EZM2 in a warm place rather than the usual cool dry place. The warm place in question? In a small paper box over my audio equipment which stays a bit above room temperature at all times. And yes, I obsess about things.

I just purchased one on the forum. It had a bubble and was sent back for a warranty repair/service before I got it. I hope mine doesn't get a bubble. I think it would make me a bit mad!!