Sign in to follow this  
LinsBarroso

Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial: Black Steel or Blue Titanium?!

I've decided to buy the amazing new Omega Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial, but I am not sure what would be the best option:

The Black Steel model that is closer to the original from 1957 or the the lighter and more sophisticated Blue Titanium model, but more expensive and not so vintage like the Black one??!!

I need some help - please - to decide.

They're both very nice looking to my eye, so it's difficult to pick a favourite. My personal take would be...if it was my one and only watch, I would go black dial, no question. The look is classic and versatile. If I was adding to a collection, I'd go with the blue dial titanium, for the uniqueness factor, and I'd choose another black dial dive watch such as a sub and not look back.

I've seen them all in person.........not a fan at all of the Titanium Blue/Rose in person. Pics look great but in person, kind of cheap looking. The Black dial, SS case and bracelet is by far the best looking of the bunch. I do however believe they ruined this watch with the PCLs..would have been so much cooler brushed......oh well!!

Marcus, bem-vindo!

Is this going to be your only watch?! If so, black is a safer bet... on a rotation, however, the blue titanium would look amazing and give you some variety!

Good luck deciding!

while I love the classic black and would be very pleased to add that to my collection, I think the blue is the way to go here, in my humble opinion, because the patina goes better with blue and the lightness of titanium makes it very comfortable

thumbsup.gif

I stopped in the closest boutique from my house yesterday. They are both way better in person than pictures on a forum. My next watch will be the SS version. I was lead to believe that they were way too thick but I didn't think they were that bad, at all. I was wearing my SubC w/date and the Omega didn't feel that much bigger.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk