Sign in to follow this  
Rolextix

The Holy Grail

A watch that keeps you up at night, looking at it and researching and learning every detail there is to know about it. The watch of your dreams that would make you fall in love and favor over all of your other precious timepieces. Treating her with the utmost care and respect. Your holy grail watch. Mine, personally is the Everrose Sky Dweller, what's yours TRF?

Red depth rating mid 50's 6538. Not sure I will ever spend what it takes to acquire an all original piece in good condition. Probably more likely and almost as much of a grail piece is a 1966 5513 gilt "Bart Simpson". Been close to buying one of these a couple times but just have not found the "perfect" one yet.

Everrose Skydweller here too! I made the mistake of trying one on at the AD. NIB is not an option, but I think I can realistically save and get a nice pre-owned one one day. Man that thing is impressive and substantial in person!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk