Sign in to follow this  
melrob1

Thoughts please.

Hi everyone.

Would love some of your thoughts on what to do. SS Daytona is moving out. Just not loving it as much as I did when I first got it. I also have a Sub C No Date. I'm set on replacing the Daytona with the BLNR but I think the No Date is really close looks wise to the BLNR. I know the BLNR will end up being my daily. Do I keep my ND and the BLNR or should I also trade my ND for a 39 mm Explorer. Think the Exp changes it up a bit. Also could get a rubber strap for the ND and have something a bit different if I keep that. Last option is to trade ND for the SD4K. Thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

I'm not sure the ND is that similar. Sure, it has a bezel, but it's also got all brushed links. The Explorer really isn't that different, either. If you like the size of the Explorer and want some color variation, perhaps the new Oyster Perpetuals would brighten things up. They are the same size/movement as the Explorer I, but have a wider selection of dial options.

Jeremy