Sign in to follow this  
DrTom

problem....

heres my problem....i have one more watch i want for my current collection...and i don't think I'm kidding myself in general...i mean only one more kinda expensive watch....it will cost me 6k bnib.....the deal is that i was going to wait until this property sale went through before i rewarded myself with the watch...long story short, the buyer whom i know well, really wants the property, has the loan, blah blah...was supposed to complete the sale last week before i left town, but his wife is a 'new' attorney....long story short she didn't get it together correctly on the docs and they had to be redone and i had to go out of town, so now the plan is that it completes when i get back....heres the rub.....the place i get my watches is out of town and i won't be back there for 5 months and i want the watch now and the sale is 99% to complete next week....do i get the watch or do i wait? ......

crying.gif

Get it! You will regret it if you don't. I have hesitated on a watch purchase before and by the time I decided it was to late. I'm still kicking myself for not making the purchase.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Get it if you have the funds. If the funds aren't and may not be available then wait. If you have to have the proceeds of the sale to complete the transaction, wait until the transaction is complete. What if something does go wrong and the buyers back out?

I would wait, I know it is against all of the other comments, however I have had more sure thing fails than most. Regardless if money is not a concern, if the deal falls apart you will hate that watch!! IMO anyways.