Sign in to follow this  
p_surabhi

Seamaster GMT (Bond Style)

Hi,

Lately, I wanted to buy an Omega Seamaster... was looking into SMP but the Seamaster GMT (Bond Style) sings to me... I am totally amused by it.

Below is the link of the watch I am talking about..

http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/se...m-gmt/25358000

I am looking for a LINB or mint pre loved one here on TRF and on other forums... very hard to find one...

Why ? Is this model not that popular ? Please help me understand.

Hey Mate,

I think they were popular enough but most people liked the Old White GMT Seamaster or its brother the Black Seamaster GMT, both these models are now discontinued.

comeandgetsome.gif

The Bond GMT has been around since about 2005 and were one of the first to get the co-ax movement. (One of the ATs was the first.) So I guess they haven't been around for a great deal of time. They are an awesome watch with the Bond looks and display back. I had one when they first come out and loved it.

Second hand models do come up for sale and I saw one the other day for sale and it sold rather quickly.

Good luck on your search.

My old GMT

bwgmtoncosc1ao.jpg

gmtc8bz.jpg

Cheers

The white GMT is a great watch, I loved the brush finish. Funnily enough the white GMT only has the Seamaster Logo on the caseback, where the black GMT has the logo and 50 Years.

My old Great White!

gmtonomegaboxzn3.jpg

Cheers

I am also looking into the Bond GMT Seamaster. That will definitely be my next watch. I have seen them at most AD's they retail for $3,850. I will buy one later on this year for sure!