Sign in to follow this  
jets

The Dark Side Came Calling...

My Omega AD offered me this SMP GMT/CHRONO/DATE at a CRAZY price. So tempting but I think I will hold out for the new white teck dial instead of this grey teck. Any thoughts?

I'm a fan! Seems like a white dial would fit in your collection, but the grey teck is pretty sweet, IMHO.

If the price is so great, I'd consider picking up the model in the picture AND a white dial Explorer II to satisfy the white dial urge....

thumbsup.gif

very nice Omega GMT. love the grey Teak Concept dial. imo it is the best looking new dial.

i think it also goes well with the DSSD.

one thing im not too keen is the 24 hour hand, slightly too short imo.

Omega needs to come out with the BLACK TECK DIAL! What are they thinking!!!! I know they have some models in black.... but get with the program. (Still Waiting)... I was told by an AD, that Omega was trying to achieve the chocolate look of the faded speedy with the teck grey.

When I chose to purchase my Speedmaster Date, I went with the black over white dial after looking at both. However, looking at these two new GMTs, I think the white looks much better. I guess it all depends on the individual watch. This new GMT cries out for a white dial.

twocents.gif

By the way, when you say crazy price, are you talking more than 30% off MSRP?

IMG_0627a-1.jpg