Sign in to follow this  
ASH

A quick question?

The blue of the Sub and the shape of the PloProf make these two watches both stand out from the crowd, both beautiful but "different" dare I say, very difficult decision, if it was me, the Sub would just get it by a nose, ask me tomorrow and the answer might be different.

Edit; Looking at your sig line of beautiful watches I think I would choose one of them over one of these two.

I have to say, I'm not impressed with the shade of blue they used on the new Sub, but I think the Ploprof is a really beautifully made watch. It has so much character, and I think it'll stand out of the crowd a little bit more. Plus, it has the brilliant cal. 8500, which I think is easily a match, if not a superior to the Rolex's cal. 3135. Just my humble opinions

cheers.gif

Keep the Omega. Rolex watches are a dime a dozen. Everywhere you go, somebody has a Rolex. I understand they are good and have a following, but they are incredibly common without a doubt.

I'd usually say keep the Omega, but in this case, I would definitely keep the Sub. Very beautiful watch, one of Rolex's newer models (as with the Omega as well). If it were me, and I HAD to get rid of one, it would be the Omega.

My Omega ProPlof 1200m is one of my favorite watches....not an easy feat if you check my signature below. If I knew nothing about watches and never laid an eye on any marketing ads, blogs, or watch threads..and was to pick one watch out of listing below that I am blessed to own below...the ProPlof would be the one I would pick. The weight on this watch is awesome and the odd shape draws my attention to it. Maybe it's time for me to change my "watch:" from 18kt Gold GMTIIc sign to "Ploprof 1200m"!

Long I like your choices in watches and I have several distinct watches and the PloProf is truly and amazing watch. My AD was having a watch show and they ordered the PloProf and it ws so different that I bought right then and there. My problem is that I just bought the TT Sub about a month and half ago and it is not getting any wear so I felt that one of these had to go. The PloProf can go back to the AD w/o any problem. I have an offer on the Sub, I'll take about a grand loss. I would rather keep the PP but I not crazy about loosing a $1,000.00.

I have to say that the two tone bluesy sub is my Grail...The old one that is, I am not very fond of the new pastel colored ones, I have compared them side by side and I have to say the old one is much sexier. I really do like the ploprof as well, it really goes against the grain, everyone has a sub, go to any affluent area and I bet 65% of people will be wearing a sub. I would keep the ploprof just because it is different and very well built.