Sign in to follow this  
SC11

Will a WG Daytona bezel fit a SS Daytona?

Even though what I did was yellow gold they all the same diameter. The one I used comes only on an all gold model on a strap whether it's white or yellow gold so I'm sure it will fit on a SS or a SS/18k. I think its a great mod. Obviously. Lol. As far as the cost I see it as no different then spending money on a new dial.

My bad, I read it too quickly and thought you were going to swap dial, hands and bezel - in that case you might go for the real thing.

And do yourself a favor - don't try on a white gold panda dial Daytona, it will ruin your 116520 experience and savings account!

If you keep an SS dial then I have no problem with the bezel swap, as for me there must be a visual clue to a WIS of what this watch truly is otherwise it's too disingenuous for me and probably for this site.

upysy9u3.jpg

Here is what you are talkin about....

I dont like neither the weight of the gold nor the brigtness of yellow gold. Also gold rolex might attract unwanted attention.

This seems to be the best solution.

Actually i found this watch like this with a very reasonable price so i pulled the trigger.