Sign in to follow this  
Martin Foo

HELP...Submariner Bracelet turned from Brushed to Polished surface...

Hi Guys,

Initially I got a scratch on a part of my submariner,s brushed surface bracelet.So I decided to use a car polish compound to give it a polish hoping to get rid of it as the scratch really made me feel uncomfortable.Unfortunately after polishing I realized that the polished surface turned from brushed to polished,making that small portion look contrast from the rest of the bracelet.

So what should I do now to resume the bracelet back to brushed surface if I do not wish to sent it for polishing since it's only a small portion and the watch was newly bought for just two months.

Please advise,Thank You in advance...

Hi Guys,

I had bought the Bergeon 2834-C pen to give it a brush yesterday.The result was amazing as the scratches was GONE totally which was not able to be removed even by the polish compound previously and it indeed it resumed back to brushed surface,BUT there is another problem no matter how I brushed,the particular portion just seems to look more shiny compared to the original brushed surface.

So how do I brush it in order to get the exact result as in the original colour,must I brush for longer time or harder etc...As I already tried for couple of hours or the scotchbrite pad will give a better result?Please advise once again.

Thank You.