Sign in to follow this  
Holywoo

Recommend me a JLC

I would likely be getting it in SS as I'm not really into gold watches hence why JLC is high on the list. I REALLY like the perpetual calendar they released a year ago in SS for like $19k but incredibly hard to find used.

Other suggestions?

The day/night indicator is for the second time zone indicated with the blue hand, usually used as "home time" when traveling. In the picture the blue hand indicates 9:10, and the jour/nuit window tells you it's 9:10 AM. The current version of the Hometime is a bit better balanced in my opinion and has the blue second time zone hand as well as a 24-hour subdial instead of the jour/nuit indicator. The MUT Moon is a gorgeous watch, and I don't think it would be too small on you for its style. Not sure it's a jeans and t-shirt watch though.

Is the picture I posted the current version of the home time? If not would you mind posting one so I can see the difference?

The home time watch seems to me to offer a more useful complication. Would you consider it a little less "dressy"?

So unlike many gmt's then, the home time hour hand points to the true time and travels around twice per day? That's what has always bothered me about GMT watches. Takes almost just as long to look at them and figure out the time as it does just doing the math. The home time complication seems to make that infinitely easier.