Sign in to follow this  
wheelorg

My JLC Master Control World Geographic Rose Gold

Hi,

I am new to this forum and thought of sharing some pics of my JLC Master Control World Geographic Rose Gold. This is limited edition of 500 pcs and my Number is 0233 and it actually came out first prize in the 4D lottery in Singapore on the same day that I bought this watch.........too bad that I did not buy the number

20150828220504_zqqs5vh3gzt.gif

That was in 2008.

It is my only rose gold watch and I like it for the dial design, elegance and also the power reserve indicator and also the world time. This is my lucky watch I supposed as its number won the first prize in 2008 lottery.

I also owned a JLC Master Compressor Extreme World Alarm (with rubber, metal and leather strap) and my wife owns a JLC Reverso Duetto Dual white gold with 64 diamonds. With share the pics of these watches later...........

20150828220535_iaog3jkgvgt.jpg

20150828220557_jaydpevbmok.jpg

20150828220611_35voncldgny.jpg

20150828220628_4hfoqpjbyj1.jpg

That is one classy watch! I'm not a fan of yellow gold watches (except when it's a two tone) but I'm a big fan of the rose gold in particular the JLC and Rolex models... Looking forward to seeing the rest of the collection!