Sign in to follow this  
Fyinll

Absence truly makes the heart grow fonder....

After 5 years of 4-5 day a week wear, my Master Moon was starting to show signs of needing a trip to the JLC watch spa. I didn't realize how much I loved this watch....I missed it every day, no matter what I put on to "replace" it.

Three months and a not insignificant sum of cash later....she's back, and looks as good as new...dare I say somehow even better than new?

Something odd has happened to my attitude though. I've always believed that watches should be worn, and that small scratches, imperfections, and, well...wear, are inevtiable. Now that she's back and so perfect, I find myself acting almost obsessively protective. On the one had I hope that goes away, on the other, I like having this shiny perfect watch on my wrist.

This is my far and away favorite watch, the civilized elegance and symmetry just speak to me. It is also my highest-end watch, so this might explain things. I've worn and owned pricier (though I won't say higher end) watches that don't hold nearly the same esteem in my eyes.

Welcome home.

20150828221017_mnjfb5rdyxc.jpg

Great to hear how much you are enjoying wearing that beautiful watch congratulations! There is nothing wrong with being a little obsessive when wearing your watch! I'm always activist aware of my high end watch on my wrist and whether I'm leaning it on a desk and it gets too close to a doorway when walking through LoL these are expensive works of art after all... That's why I strap on my G-Shock often so I can relax :)