Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

What are your thoughts on the new Orient M-Force Ti

The new Ti M-force seems like an interesting watch albeit a little plain compared to previous models.

Does anyone own one that could comment?

I'd also be curious to see how the new movement compares to the previous models.

I purchased one from Orient USA and received it earlier this week. I got the rubber band version (which is all the have on their site right now). Though I have a blue beast (which I love, but may just give to my brother), I was curious about the lightweight case on this Titanium version because I was thinking this could be my summer watch.

I must say its really light on the wrist, which could be a combo of both the titanium and the rubber strap. The strap is nice and comfortable. I've got a 7.5" wrist and it fits pretty well. The bezel moves very smoothly and the lume is great. I actually like the bezel design a lot. I'm happy with the simple, clean design, which is what I've been looking for in an M-Force for a while. It's also been keeping great time so far as well.