Sign in to follow this  
Buee1

My new A.Lange & Söhne

Here is my new Saxonia Thin Rose Gold 211.032

This is the thinnest watch ever crafted by A.Lange & Söhne: 5.9 mm height

Manual wound: 72hrs power reserve

Case: 40 X 5.9mm

I need a quick course of how to take descent pics, but for now this ones will have to do

Attachment 974246

Attachment 974252

Attachment 974254

Attachment 974255

Attachment 974257 Attachment 974278

so at the end for me this is THE ULTIMATE DRESS WATCH contrary to my first thoughts about the Calatrava. I had the chance the put them neck to neck, and even with all the glamour of patek phillipe, Saxonia won!

Jorge,

Congratulations on your new watch. I am glad you took your mind for a walk down off Mt. Calatrava to check out ALS. In this category of thin, no seconds dress watches, I think you made of choice of the superior watch (at least to me) over the thought prestige and history.

kudos,

Bob

Thanks very much for your kind words mates, I finally found it! I have to say that I feel content. I know what you are thinking, but yes I feel that even though is true that we never say is the last one, It will pass sometime until I feel that famous itch.

Thanks, Last night I stop buying a camera not just to take pics of my Lange but also because I was kind of tire of using my iPhone. I bought one of those cyber shot (those little ones) by Sony. It turns out that my iPhone beat the Camera. All the pics were taken on my iPhone with the exception of the last one (taken with the Sony)