Sign in to follow this  
ward231

Smirs.com ???

Hi guys, i order 2 watches from smirs.com since 2 and a half months ago and i have yet to receive them. From what i know, smirs.com have really slow shipping, but is it really that slow ?

20150918193527_kfpnm3qdbcz.JPG

translated russianpost.ru screenshot

Looks like typical slow Russian Post summer shipping.

The retailer did their part. What does your home country postal tracking show? I have an item that Russian Post "exported" twice several days apart before it actually left the export facility. It took 4 days to show up on my countries postal service (USPS) tracking as arriving. The trip from Kazan to Seattle took 42 days with 25 of those at the Vnukovo Airport postal center.

Another item was "exported" 8 days ago and hasn't been arrival scanned at the USPS sort facility indicated yet.

I can't complain about the retailer shipping badly, it's a Postal system issue.

In the last 2 months some parcels are delayed in the international mail center at Vnukovo (Moscow/Russia). They are exported twice, three times, four times. We hope that the situation will soon improve.

It depends where the seller lives! In the stable rebel held eastern regions, in formerly Ukrainian territories, in the stable western regions, or in the frontline cities bombed on a daily basis. Civil war makes shopping cumbersome.