Sign in to follow this  
Densy

What 'OEM' strap options are available for the Ingy 3239?

Just the rubber as far as I know. Previous models, such as the 3227, had other OEM strap options I think. With the precise dimensions of the lugs, case, and the center steel piece, a competent custom strap maker should be able to make you a really nice strap. I think I recall seeing some handsome custom notched straps by Stone Creek and Dangerous9. And there are plenty of other talented strap makers out there.

No idea. After you get the watch, just get a caliper and carefully measure all the relevant areas, and any custom strap maker will help guide you. Personally, though I am a strap junkie myself, I think that particular watch case is designed around that awesome bracelet--it's all one seamless whole and is perfectly executed in my opinion. But I suppose certain custom leathers, canvas, or exotic skins would look good with that blue dial, if done properly. I feel the same way about the new Tudor North Flag, which has a similar case design; to me the bracelet version of that watch looks much better than the notched strap. Of course all this is subjective personal taste.