Sign in to follow this  
linger

Can anyone help me identify this IWC model?

Hi,

I inherited this IWC watch. My watch dealer told me that this model is around 20-30 years old, but he did not know the exact model. Can anyone tell me a little more about the model?

Many thanks

minipa

20150923180222_ur33pjmcpaz.jpg

Everything. Dial, hands, pushers, crown, case, lugs, etc. I have followed the brand for years and never seen an IWC like this. But like I said, I am not an expert and it's possible there was some oddball IWC reference like this made years ago, perhaps in the DaVinci line, which is the only remote resemblance I can think of, and even that's a stretch. But every brand has models during one era or another that were short-lived and then largely forgotten, so maybe this is one of those. What does the movement look like? Look, I hope I'm wrong here, and I certainly mean no offense. Hopefully someone more informed will chime in, and you can always post your query on the official IWC website forum (under Experiences tab) if you hit a dead end here.