Sign in to follow this  
sophier

Finally BP has been bagged ...

After a long time of lusting after I have finally made the decision to acquire my grail and it all happened over 2 short days . Ordered Monday pm arrived lunchtime today !

I have to say I am absolutely blown away on first impressions of quality and finish , the watch doesn't seem at all large on the wrist which was one of my biggest concerns . A couple of first pics which show that amazing dial badly I afraid but I really have to share

http://

20150923180459_ebrdvy0t2la.jpg

20150923180500_imhppecg1on.jpg

Hi Creatives I have a 7 inch wrist if it helps in the end I resorted to printing off a 46 mm watch template and wearing it for an afternoon I had to extend the lugs to 56 mm to decide if it was too big or not but as soon as I put it on it felt comfortable . Just try and purchase with a standard or short strap I will change mine for a more suitable fit .

regards

simon

looks fantastic

Just makes me sad that I parted with mine a Few years back to Keep the lights on at work!!

Glad the great Recession is starting to let up

but I am still a long way from that Purchase again

wear it in good health

JOHN

BIG congrats, Simon. BP looks great on you. Enjoy for many years to come.

I really want(ed) the BP too and I've been several times to the AD who let me try it on. The watch is just too big for me. I sort of knew (Portuguese Auto is pushing my limit and the BP is even larger) but had to convince myself. But the watch is a beauty no less and I never get tired of looking at one.