Sign in to follow this  
Knurlling

IWC Dealers (Deals!)

Hi guys,

I'm in the market for my first IWC, and my heart is set on a Portuguese 3714.

I feel like the retail price is a bit much, and am wondering if anyone can recommend a good dealer who can offer discount pricing?

I live in Toronto, Canada and am wide open to suggestions.

Thanks a bunch!

Matt

Did you try haggling them down? If so how did it go? There is a large mark up on luxury watches (all of them) and depending on what you are after you can get some decent discounts on the RRP

I haven't yet attempted to negotiate with the retailers. All of my previous watches were purchased through personal references. They were all AD's, but they seem to give you the 20% discount right off the bat if you're somehow referred or "connected" to a good friend or client. I have these contacts for Rolex and Omega, but not IWC.

Will keep you posted should someone come to the rescue! I agree with you that there is a large mark up, and with a bit of networking nobody should have to pay RRP.

I am also in the market for an IWC in the Toronto area. Very slim pickings here for AD. Looking for a double Chrono INGY titanium blue #'s. I am very well connected with other brand AD's as well but the best I've done regarding the IWC is 29%. I was in the States a few weeks ago and should have bought there. Tourneau came down 43% but with the exchange and taxes it didn't make sense. Still looking.

I'm afraid IWC Canada will raise the prices due to weak Canadian dollar soon.

If you are looking for something I think it's time to pay an AD a visit before MSRP in CAD goes up to catch MSRP in USD, if it hasn't done so already.

Old MSRP in CAD plus a small discount could end up in an amazing price when you convert it to USD and compare with US offers.