Sign in to follow this  
Johnson

IWC 3714-45

Hello everyone, I'm thinking of purchasing a preowned Portuguese and I found what appears to be a nice example but it's from 2001. Can anyone let me know if the size has changed over the last 13 years and if there are any major differences between one this old and a current one. It is listed at 40mm but I believe it is really supposed to be 40.9mm. Have they changed anything else like the fonts? Thanks for your help.

$4699 but the applied numbers don't look as "applied" or as large as the new models. More like painted on. And I think it has the fish on the crown.. May hold out and just pay more for a new model I found for $5999..

Ok the one I'm looking at online is listed as a -45 and it has a deployant clasp but it also has the fish on the crown and the embossed (not applied) numbers. With box and papers. It looks like a good deal but I'm thinking I may not be content now that I've seen the model with applied numbers..