Sign in to follow this  
markrlon

Beautiful Dilemma - Tudor Black Bay Burgundy Red first or Seiko SBDX012?

While I have absolutely no doubts that I'll get both eventually in 12 months' time, question is which to buy first NOW.

SBDX012 bnib costs about $2,430 while BB (bracelet) costs $2,530 bnib.

Any recommendations will be appreciated, thanks!

20150925175328_dv4nnohrpc3.jpg

20150925175328_stmsyclujip.jpg

*Pics taken from Google*

i disagree, while the bracelet is not at the level of the newer easylink rolex bracelets like on the 214270, it has its own 'easy' adjustment clasp which is simple to use. i know some have complained about the bracelet but i find it rather comfortable esp. for a watch with that much heft. on an aesthetic note, both those watches have really warm, gold tones.. maybe check out the black bay blue if you really want the sbdx012, or the sbdx001 if you really want the bb red. i would get whichever one sings to you the strongest first, good luck :)

SBDX012 - I'm also a fan of the bracelet, not sure what people get so bent out of shape about. The BB is nice no doubt, but the SBDX012/MM300 design is more unique than the sub styling.

I often say if I could only have two watches I'd buy two MM300s.

I personally love both, and have had the red BB and the SBDX001. Which of these is more diffcult to get for you? If the SBDX012 is difficult for you to get, I suggest getting that first and then a used BB as it pops up from time to time.