Sign in to follow this  
porpoisevhr

Question concerning the Tudor BB stainless steel bracelet and case.

Hello all, I have a quick simple question. I need to know how to determine if the stainless steel bracelet is the one that came with the actual watch when purchased from my AD. If possible pics would be awesome. I own a Tudor Black Bay Blue. Again thanks.

20150925175440_4sq5epgjccp.gif

I can't really get in that close, I don't have macro on my camera. I know it is a Black Bay bracelet, I just need to find out how to make sure it was the bracelet made for my Black Bay. I really don't want to go into details it is just something that is haunting me.

Again I will attempt to convey my needs, some responded with good intentions while others possibly were a bit more on the "wake up on the wrong side of the forum day". Which by the way is constructive, but if I were asked of it's help would opt out for a "yea, it helped me a whole lot".

I need to know is there a chart out there that would let me compare the serial number on my Black Bay Blue case to a number that should correspond to the stainless steel bracelet that the watch came on. I just want to see if this was the bracelet that was intended to be the designated bracelet for that watch?

As I already stated I have no macro on my camera therefore this prohibits me showing the case back serial # along with the back side of the bracelet numbers. As far as finding pics on google of what I need to see this is more than limiting, I couldn't fine any type of info as to corresponding numbers of the case to the bracelet. I could possibly be looking for the wrong thing but I could not find anything.

Anyways, if I could find out how to correspond numbers on the Black Bay Blue case to what should be on the stainless steel bracelet I would appreciate it.

You claimed you bought it at an AD, you're question is akin to asking if the steering wheel on your bmw is really for a 7 series and not from a 2 series. as far as macro lens, you don't need one, the font on the serial number is huge even an iphone can capture it. and now, back to your original question, if you claimed to have bought it from an AD, take it back to the AD and ask them or call Rolex directly and ask them.

I'm not a Rolex/Tudor expert but I don't believe the bracelets are stamped with a unique serial number like the watch and movement are. Meaning that it is not possible to match a Tudor bracelet to the watch it was originally shipped with.

I have a AARP phone. Not an iphone, with professional like photography capabilities, again I'm sorry. And the reason that I'm inquiring is because I thought that it was like Rolexes where the case# would match another # on the bracelet. I do appreciate your feedback. Hopefully I'm just reading you the wrong way. Again thank you for your help.