Sign in to follow this  
markrlon

Just a share with the forum.

I have noticed the insane prices of the Tudor Black Bays that are being sold on this forum and else where. I find these prices to be absolutely fabulous for those doing the buying but I do feel that the sellers one day will be wishing that they held on to those Black Bays that they once eagerly sold. You ask why, I tell you why, the Black Bay either red or blue is an ultimate example of a fine watch design, of the perfect balance of polished chrome and brushed, of the perfect balance of vintage and current. Lets face it, it is a looker.

If I had known that prices would have come down like they currently are, I would have waited before I bought my BBB. I felt it before and darn it I still feel it now, the love and compassion that I poses for my Black Bay Blue. I really cannot express the words. Yes, there are some things that still bother me about the watch, but for what it is worth I'm very happy to be the owner of a BBB. And will always feel this way. It is a bond that will never be broken, and I am very happy for that.

20150925180522_txel3wuajlx.gif

Pictures, please! I love my Black Bay (Blue) as well. I can't believe that I purchased it, then sold it, but re-purchased the actual same one that I had sold. Since then, I've been wearing it a minimum of five times per week. I am wearing it right now!

P.S. if you're into people giving you compliments on a watch, this one wins by a long shot. I almost get weekly compliments on this watch at work or in public. I had one guy at my local mall at one of those little random kiosks stop me in my tracks and tell me what a beautiful red Rolex I had. Hahahaha. I told him it was a Tudor, which is obviously owned by Rolex Group.

I have not seen one of these in Red in the flesh. Probably a good thing, otherwise, my bank balance might likely take another hit! My Black Bay (Blue) does get positive comments more than my other watches, too.

What's the going rate for a used BB? I haven't noticed any especially good deals on the sales forum, but I guess I haven't been looking hard enough. I've been seriously thinking of picking up a new one, but I'd go used if they're really that cheap.