Sign in to follow this  
Currytom

Tudor Pelagos Owners - Any Woes?

I have mine for 4 months, and I absolutely love this watch! It is by far the most accurate automatic watch in my collection and the movement is really quiet. It is perfectly legible and the lume is very bright and last a long time. The 60 click bezel is really well made and lands perfectly on the markers.

The bracelet is just fantastic, with the easy micro adjustment system in the clasp! Also the rubber strap that comes with the Pelagos is really nice and very comfortable to wear. Since the watch is made of titanium, the Pelagos is very light on the wrist.

I would say that the only minor thing of this watch would be that it is very prone to scratches... maybe that is just me, but it is a scratch magnet!

I am really happy I bought this watch... although that Black Bay is also really tempting...

Love mine, I've had it for 8 months now. The only scratches I've had are on the only stainless part of the bracelet.

In any case, my only problem is the removal of the bracelet, or ore accurately the impossibility of removing it. I tried everything short of cutting the springbars. Even with a dual springbar tool and downward pressure, it will not come off. Oh, well, I guess it wants to be on a bracelet.

Had this piece for a few months now.

Solid and will stay permanently in my collection.

Lume is solid and time is spot on.

I'm not going to even go near the bracelet, as much as I'd like to throw this on a nato.

The micro adjustments are a dream to use.

I have had this watch for just over a month. The only problem I face is changing the bracelet/ strap. Its cumbersome. Time keeping is perfect, and the size, weight, aesthetics etc are fantastic. great value for money. great watch.

20150925180919_rg1rev5ummi.jpg

Had this watch for 4 days short of a month now. I'm a careful user but still managed to get some minor hairlines / scratches that appear almost absolutely out of nowhere. Thankfully the brushed surfaces mean that a Scotch Brite could restore its looks relatively easy.

Beautiful watch, spot-on accuracy, phenomenal lume. What I dislike about it? Only 2 things, removing the bracelet is a challenge that I have yet to overcome. And the credit card bill that came with it! Wearing mine as I type this.

Here're the scratches on the clasp:

20150925180922_raa4c42wfml.JPG

20150925180923_wu13kkxsphu.JPG

But in any case, I'm very happy with the watch. I'm thinking in fact about selling everything else and having only one watch... Yeah,... crazy, I know.

Check this out:

» One Man, One Watch & Why I Chose The Tudor Pelagos..