Sign in to follow this  
Bezelnt

Tudor North Flag (Baselworld 2015)

So a new Tudor scheduled for Basel 2015 release was leaked. Tudor in house movement, silicon hairspring, COSC certified. Discuss.

Tudor North Flag Watch With In-House Movement For Baselworld 2015 | aBlogtoWatch

20150925181915_rz4eeczgv3f.jpg

Odd that they guess a 42mm steel or titanium case when it clearly states 40mm steel case on the page. Will be curious to see how the sapphire caseback is, given that Rolex/Tudor doesn't typically do those.

I feel like this is a 'modernized' Explorer I, more or less. But could be pretty neat.

This is the first thread started on the topic... just because someone posted the pic in another thread--which didn't truly fit that thread's topic--and you followed up with posts in that thread, doesn't mean it's wrong to start this one. If anything, you're the 'noob' not to make a thread for something that obviously warrants a separate thread (e.g., no one would assume "From Rolex to Tudor" would be a discussion of a possible Baselworld 2015 leak on a new Tudor model).

And to preempt you throwing your high post count (and my low post count) again, a high post count doesn't warrant being an ....... for seemingly no reason. If you don't want to read about it (again), then maybe just don't click on the thread?

Cheers.