Sign in to follow this  
Hoo

Hulk or Batman

I already own 16610. Now, I want to buy a second watch for myself. Should I go for 16610LV or 116710BLNR? I like both of them but I can buy only one at the moment. I work as an IT engineer from 9 to 5 with stirct dress code (suit). I like Hulk a lot but I am afraid it will not suit my office dress code because it's total green and it requires certain colour of clothes to get along with whereas BLNR is black and blue which goes well with office dress and with jeans/polo as well therefore I should buy Batman. What do you think?

Please help me with your pro experience.

Thanks in advance.

BLNR for me also. The 116610LV is just too much green for me. I'll never own one. However, if you love them both equally, it is impossible to convince you either way on which one to get. You need to just try them both and make a decision. It does seem that the BLNR might be a little harder to obtain at the moment.

Tough one. I own the hulk, but have been wanting the BLNR. I absolutely LOVEEEEEEEEEEE my Hulk. it is very interesting with the color changes. ts also not as loud as people make it out to be. I think the BLNR will turn into a classic, it might blend too much with your current watch.

I've seen the Hulk in the steel and it pleasantly surprised me with how much I liked it. That being said, I think the BLNR would win out -- especially due to your work wear issues. Not to mention, the GMT will come in handy if/when you travel!