Sign in to follow this  
watchkeeper-

Any review for rolextracker.com

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone have ever used rolextracker.com ? Is it legit? I read the thread on rolexforum & many people have said that it's not legit because they steal your watch's serial number to name replicas. Is it true? I will appreciate any input because I have just got registered my newly bought Rolex on their website & now I am in too much stress. :((((((

you do realize Rolex has the serial number registered right? why would you give up your serial number to a shady looking website? what you're supposed to do is "insure" your watch, not the serial number... now they have your serial number, god knows what they do with it.

I suppose that with a serial number on file with rolex-perhaps hackers can obtain information they should not have. but really-if hackers wanted serial number info from rolex-wouldn't it be easier to just hack rolex and get the whole bundle? I still don't know what can be done with a serial # since the serial numbers are known entities and do exist. though i'm not suggesting anybody give up personal info to any website w/o proper vetting or reason.