Sign in to follow this  
Coxcoon

Audemars Piguet 26010OR OO D088CR 01

Audemars Piguet is definitely an symbol of respect personally as well as the 5 best inside my heart. Although the current desire for love with the economic impact is pretty large, as though possibly the Royal Oak thriving, however this does not customize the brand that you follow the conventional as well as the pursuit of innovation.

Audemars Piguet in the flywheel I play less, Audemars Piguet treadmill is the first time to see. This performance is very pricey to promote 250. Holding inside the hands feeling remains excellent, although In my opinion he is not worth 250. Willow needle, real gold scale, together with symmetrical timing plate, and classical covering type, showing a very dignified charm! Clearly 43MM caliber also permit him to enough weight.

The very best watch to accomplish the timing in the tourbillon is rare, especially hands-folded. In my opinion timing function is a lot more complicated when compared with calendar, individuals strange parts processing is not difficult. Before playing Breguet's hands-chronograph may also be based in line with the Latin American derived, this love Pitt flywheel we could also start to see the shadow in the Rama, you will see the chrome movement The great status for that timepiece could be a big vibrant place, attracted the most effective manufacturers hurry. The grinding in the movement remains very traditional, the bridge board as well as the board are hands-decorated polished, chamfer though not meticulous, but it is very vibrant, Switzerland's top manufacturers can't stand using color color Lange visual impact , But doing things remains very delicate and reliable.

5966629_s210.jpg.3f8c8e8ce87761bf025f2c48bc3b8f0c.jpg